Tetra Tech has worked with a broad array of clients over the years.
A partial listing is provided here:
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- Asian Development Bank
- World Bank
- Inter-American Development Bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- United Nations Development Program
- United Nations Office for Project Services
- The Ford Foundation
- Governmental bodies, including those in the Philippines, Honduras, Ecuador, El Salvador, and Sri Lanka
- Mercy Corps International
- National governments
- Multinational companies
- Federal agencies, such as the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Agriculture, the General Services Administration, the Federal Highway Administration, the National Park Service, and the Department of Education
- State governments, such as Delaware, Maryland, and Vermont
- Municipalities, such as Greenville, South Carolina; Annapolis, Maryland; and Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Government of Washington, D.C.
- County governments, such as Loudoun County, Virginia, and Montgomery County, Maryland
- Associations, such as the Council of Infrastructure Financing Authorities
- Private sector clients, such as Public Private Solutions, Inc., Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, Urban Land Institute, and the Virginia Chamber of Commerce
During the past 35 years, Tetra Tech has built a worldwide reputation for practical yet innovative consulting services. Our multidisciplinary staff is able to work with clients to plan, implement, and manage short- and long-term projects. The result: practical solutions that ensure sustained development.
In our domestic practice, we work mainly in two areas: environmental and natural resources, and public-sector financial analysis and services.
In both our domestic and international work, Tetra Tech has long-term contracts for services. This way, clients can call on us when the need arises and be sure of getting immediate attention from our well-trained staff, who will provide thoughtful and creative solutions.